Peace Bird (1 pc.)
Repair and decorate your favorite clothes with this embroided Peace Bird.
Size: 10 cm (ø)
Level: Advanced and ideal for those with a good amount of experience
Good for: Covering small holes, stains, runners, and tears or purely for decoration
The design is tried and tested on the following fabric materials:
- Non-stretch and stretchy cotton (think T-shirts and button up shirts)
- Jeans and canvas (think pants and jackets)
- Finely machine knitted wool and wool/silk blends (think thin sweaters and warm base layers)
Applying the embroidery to any other fabric will be at your own risk.
The kit includes:
- Embroidery floss for 1 Peace Bird
- Sticky and water soluble design sheet for making 1 Peace Bird
- Step-by-step instructions
Tools that are not included: To complete the embroidery design you will need a 15 cm embroidery hoop, an embroidery needle, a small pair of scissors and a threader. To make it as easy as possible, we have put together a tool kit that includes everything you need to succeed.
Important when using the embroidery design to cover a hole: If you are using the design to cover a hole in your garment, we strongly recommend that you start by patching the hole using our patch kit before making the embroidery. This has a dual purpose; it will provide a surface that the embroidery can be attached to, thereby ensuring the most beautiful result, and at the same time it will work towards strengthening the fabric, making your repair last longer.